Effectively reduces over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health effect contaminants:
o lead and mercury
o particulate down to 0.2 microns including asbestos, sediment, dirt and scale
o 32 pesticides and pesticide by-products
o 13 disinfection by-products
o radon and radon decay by-products in drinking water
o 9 pharmaceutical contaminants
o 42 known and/or suspected endocrine disruptors
• Effectively destroys (limits or prevent reproduction) more than 99.99% of waterborne disease causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water* (including Coliforms, Pathogenic Bacteria, HPCs, Poliovirus, Rotavirus, and Hepatitis A).
• Effectively reduces chlorine and chloramine; thus, dramatically improves the taste, odor and clarity of water.
• Does not remove beneficial minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride
• Treats water for drinking and cooking for family of 6 for 5000 liters (1320 gallons) or 1 year which ever comes first.** - One eSpring filter cartridge can provide the equivalent of up to 10,000 ( 500ml) bottles of water.**
• Provides an outstanding flow rate, delivering treated water at a rate of up to 3.4 liters per minute (lpm) or 0.9 gallons per minute (gpm). - Can completely fill a small (2 Liter) iCook Saucepan in less than 34 seconds.
• Convenient, easy to use and maintain
• eSpring brand granted patents include technologies such as the pressed activated carbon block filter, the filter/cartridges design, and mechanical/electrical design elements.***
• Convenient and easily replaceable carbon/UV cartridge
• More convenient and less costly than bottled water.
• Tracks both time and litres used to provide consumers with accurate indication of remaining filter life and peace of mind; system automatically resets itself after filter replacement
• Uses easy-to-understand icons/graphics to display remaining filter life and system status
• Installation flexibility allows the unit to be placed in the most convenient location.
* when used as supplemental bactericidal treatment on public drinking water
** Filter life depends upon water quality and usage
*** 2598233 Canada, 200610103021.1 China, HK1109132 Hong Kong, 4819617 Japan, MY142701-A Malaysia, 6436299 United States, 6673250 United States, 3878645 Japan, 03152640.3 China, HK1063458 Hong Kong, 03804217.7 China, 4430399 Japan, 10-0824147 Republic of Korea, 6984320 United States, 236136 India, 4358635 Japan, 10-0875571 Republic of Korea, 6806649 United States, 7170200 United States, China, 202616 India, ID0021067 Indonesia, 4567704 Japan, 10-0468186 Republic of Korea, MY139949-A Malaysia, 197169 Taiwan, 32008 Thailand, 6368504 United States, 5156027 Japan, 10-1377925 Republic of Korea, I397101 Taiwan, 58632 Thailand, 7568955 United States